Introducing Dockers® Originals: the clothes we stand for that epitomize the Dockers® look. These timeless, modern and endlessly relevant products feature the fits and the detailing we love above all else. They made us famous, and that’s why we call them ‘the Original.’ Straight from our archives and faithfully recreated stitch for stitch, these khakis are an exact reproduction of the khakis that we launched with years ago — along with the expertly tailored looser fit and pleats that people around the globe search thrift stores high and low for. They’re a true testament to our legacy and proof that great style is timeless. The original pants that made us famous — straight from the archives
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- A pleated, high-rise fit with a tapered leg opening.
- We partner with industry-leading facilities that recycle and use less water; This garment is made more sustainably with our WaterLess® techniques, which reduce the use of water in the garment manufacturing process; So far, Dockers® has recycled more than 47 million liters and counting
- We use recycled cotton to cut down on our virgin fiber use and help keep our planet a little healthier Using recycled fibers helps us reduce wasted fabric and decrease the amount of waste that goes to landfills
- Style: A10750001
- Color: Mineral Black
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- High Taper Pleated: High rise; Zip fly; Tapered leg opening
- Non-stretch twill: 75% Cotton, 25% Recycled Cotton
- One welt pocket and one flap patch pocket with button thru
- Machine Wash Cold; Do Not Bleach; Tumble Dry Medium; Warm Iron If Needed; Dry Cleaning Possible; Wash Inside Out With Like Colors