Dockers® Originals: A collection of the most quintessential styles. These timeless, modern and incredibly comfortable products feature the fits and detailing we love above all else. They made us famous, and that’s why we call them ‘the Original.’ Straight from our archives and faithfully recreated stitch for stitch, these recycled cotton Original Khakis are an exact reproduction of the khakis that we launched with 35 years ago — along with the expertly tailored looser fit and pleats that people around the globe search thrift stores high and low for. They’re a true testament to our legacy and proof that great style is timeless Pleated to look classic or contemporary depending on your style
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- Relaxed fit: Our relaxed fit is built with more room to move
- We partner with industry-leading facilities that recycle and use less water; This garment is made more sustainably with our WaterLess® techniques, which reduce the use of water in the garment manufacturing process; So far, Dockers® has recycled more than 47 million liters and counting
- We use recycled cotton to cut down on our virgin fiber use and help keep our planet a little healthier Using recycled fibers helps us reduce wasted fabric and decrease the amount of waste that goes to landfills
- Style: A11690019
- Color: Dark Indigo Rinse
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Model is 185 cm with a 30 waist and is wearing a size 30 x 32.
- Relaxed: Hits at your waist; Zip fly; Straight leg opening
- Denim: 80% Cotton, 20% Recycled Cotton
- One welt back pocket and one spade flap pocket with button through
- Machine Wash Cold; Do Not Bleach; Tumble Dry Low; Warm Iron If Needed; Dry Cleaning Possible; Wash Inside Out With Like Colors; Remove Promptly