35 years of khaki-making experience went into making the Original Khaki. You can see it in the expertly tailored looser fit and pleats that people around the globe search high and low for. They’re a true testament to our legacy and proof that great style is timeless. Stretch for comfort. Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to. Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water.
Our highest quality product. Made to style. Built to last. Designed in California.
- A pleated, high-rise fit with a tapered leg opening. New lengths available: Regular: 74.3 cm: Long: 79.4 cm
- Stretch for comfort
- We partner with industry-leading facilities that recycle and use less water; This garment is made more sustainably with our waterless® techniques, which reduce the use of water in the garment manufacturing process; So far, Dockers® has recycled more than 47 million liters and counting
- Made with our Cotton Hemp fabric — a soft, durable and natural fabric that we've found a way to "cottonize" so that it feels just like the cotton you're used to Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Style: A10730049
- Color: Forest Fog
- Country of origin: Bangladesh
- Model is 175 cm and is wearing a size 25.
- High Straight: High rise; Zip fly; Straight leg opening
- Twill with stretch for movement: 68% Cotton, 29% Hemp, 3% Elastane
- Welt pockets
- Machine Wash Cold; Do Not Bleach; Tumble Dry Medium; Warm Iron If Needed; Dry Cleaning Possible; Wash Inside Out With Like Colors