How do I return/exchange?
We hope you love your new Dockers® purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied, you can return or exchange your unworn and unwashed items within 90 days of purchase, free of charge.
How can I return a Dockers® order?
You can return or exchange items from your order by following these steps:
- Please fill out the return delivery note (return, quantity, reason and in case of exchange new size).
- Place the items that you want to return in the original reusable shipping bag or box and seal it properly.
- Attach the prepaid return carrier label that was included in your original parcel to the outside of the parcel. Make sure to cover up or remove the original delivery bar code on the box. If you misplaced your prepaid return carrier label, please reach out to our Customer Service team and they will help to generate a new returns label for you.
- Drop the parcel at the nearest return point. To find the closest drop-off point to your location, please check the carrier’s website. Please note that the return label indicates which parcel carrier you’ll need to use.
- Do not forget to keep the return receipt from the courier until your refund has been processed.
Additional Return Details
- All returns and exchanges are free of charge.
- Returns will be processed within 3-5 business days after receiving your returned items at our Distribution Center.
- Your refund can take up to 14 working days from the drop-off date. You will receive a refund confirmation email once your return has been processed.
- Refund processing times are dictated by the issuing bank and are outside of our control. If you should have any inquiries about processing times please contact your bank for more information.
- All refunds made in the original form of payment.
If you need a different size, you can request to exchange the item the same way you would make a regular return. On the returns delivery note received in your parcel, please record reason code #9 (Exchange) and fill in your preferred size.