We deliver to the United Kingdom, excluding the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Guernsey, Isle of Scilly, and the Isle of Man. Our online shop is also available in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria and Finland.
Our delivery charge is £3.99 per order. We use an insured delivery service and aim to have your order with you within five working days.
Rules & Restrictions
- Orders are shipped Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- All orders will also require a signature upon receipt. This process has been put in place to ensure you receive the goods that you have ordered.
- No delivery on bank holidays.
- The current charge for express delivery is £10 per package.
For urgent orders we offer 'UPS Express' as a delivery method. Please note the respective delivery times:
Rules & Restrictions
- Ordered by 11am, Monday to Thursday --> next day delivery (Tuesday to Friday).
- Ordered after 11am Thursday to 11am Friday --> delivered the following Monday.
- Ordered after 11am Friday until Sunday --> delivered the following Tuesday.
*Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a Bank Holiday, in this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
SHIPPING TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS
When you enter your billing address details during the checkout process, you will be given the option to enter a different delivery address in the same country.
Please note that we reserve the right to contact you for further information, if you give a different delivery address to the billing address.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Most orders begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your order will be shipped once the items are located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. As soon as your order is dispatched, your will be notified by email. Please note that business days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
If you are not available to receive your delivery, the carrier will leave a contact card at your address saying when they will attempt to re-deliver the package. If on the third attempt at delivery you are not in to receive the parcel, it will be returned to the carrier depot. You will then have to contact the carrier to make arrangements for the collection. If you don’t collect it or arrange re-delivery, the parcel will be sent back to Dockers eShop Returns Department, and you will be charged £4.50 as a handling fee.